King of Peace Metropolitan Community Church
Church Administrator Position Available
Seeking a responsible, proactive Church Administrator to be responsible for managing the daily operations of the church. The Church Administrator handles multiple tasks to ensure the church is well-run and maintained. Qualities include being efficient, detail-oriented, and professional.
Church Administrator Responsibilities:
- Managing daily operations and maintaining office supplies and records.
- Coordinating, planning, and executing church events.
- Pay bills, oversee payrolls, and track and record church incomes.
- Handling most church communications including creating and distributing bulletins and announcements.
- Overseeing church facility maintenance and security operations.
- Assisting with scheduling meetings, renting church equipment and facilities, and enforcing church policies for facility use.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the congregation.
- 2 years office or administrative experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills and ability to operate office equipment.
- Ability to handle stress and problem solve.
- Ability to keep confidential and sensitive information.
Work Hours and Salary:
- Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm
- Starting at $32,000 – Commensurate with experience, plus contribution toward Health Insurance
Contact: Rev. Renae Phillips – email@example.com – 727-323-5857